Thursday, January 13, 2011

In Her Own Words

Becoming a resident advisor is one of the best decisions a student can make while at UNC Charlotte.   
I particularly chose to apply for this position, because I missed all of the groups, sports, and clubs that I was involved in in high school.  Undeniably, I have made a TON of new friends – our staff is actually like my family away from home.  Resident advisors receive more opportunities than just the average students on campus; it’s a great benefit for all of the hard work that we put in.  More predominately, becoming a resident advisor has allowed me, and all other RAs, to enhance our leadership skills which will help us in our careers after UNC Charlotte.  Anyone interested in becoming a resident advisor should definitely apply for a position!
-Cheyenne Owens from Hunthouser

No comments:

Post a Comment